Adam was born in Marietta, Georgia and raised in the City attending Marietta High School. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of Alabama in 2007 and his J.D. from John Marshall Law School, Atlanta, in 2011. While attending JMLS, Adam received the State Bar of Georgia’s Exemplary Real Property Law Student Award, CALI Excellence Awards for the highest grade in Real Estate Finance and Local Government and was a member of the JMLS ABA Negotiation Competition Team Placing highly in his years of regional competition.
Adam has a unique amount of experience in the state and local courts of Metro Atlanta beginning as early as high school when he first worked for the Cobb County District Attorney’s Office. He is fortunate to have tried numerous jury and judge trials and served as lead counsel in other meaningful courtroom experiences in personal injury, land use and business matters. Adam’s prior experience includes litigation of automobile, trucking and premises injuries, land use and zoning matters before local boards and commissions and in formal litigation, as well as numerous other real estate, business and probate matters. Adam also serves individuals and businesses in handling a variety of matters focusing on small business transactions and residential and commercial real estate representing financial institutions, businesses and individuals. Adam enjoys serving as counsel in all legal areas needed by his small business clients from start-up through growth and beyond. Although Adam focuses on utilizing his litigation experience to counsel individuals and businesses on how to avoid disputes he is also equipped to handle litigation if the need arises.
Adam is admitted to practice in all State and local courts including the Georgia Court of Appeals, the Georgia Supreme Court and the Northern District of Georgia. He is a member of the State Bar of Georgia, Cobb County Bar Association and is active in the Younger Lawyers Divisions (YLD) for the Cobb County and State Bar Associations. Adam is the immediate Past President of the Cobb County YLD and serves on the boards for civic and non-profit organizations including the Marietta Metro Rotary Club and Smyrna’s Chapter of Ducks Unlimited.
To better serve those he works with, Adam obtained his Georgia Real Estate Salesperson’s License in 2008, is a trained Georgia Mediator and registered Georgia Lobbyist.
Adam enjoys being involved in and serving his community as his father Roger J. Rozen has in his law practice in Marietta since 1979.
Adam lives with his wife Brook and their son and two daughters in Marietta.
- Personal Injury Claims
- Automobile Collisions
- Premises Liability
- Slip/Trip and Fall
- Wrongful Death and Catastrophic Injury
- Land Use, Real Estate and Civil Litigation
- Condemnation/Eminent Domain
- Corporate Formation and Transactions
- Land-Use and Zoning
- Governmental Relations
- Construction Disputes
- State Bar of Georgia’s Exemplary Real Property Law Student Award
- CALI Excellence Awards for the highest grade in Real Estate Finance and Local Government
- Member JMLS ABA Negotiation Competition Team-Placing 5th (2010), and 8th (2009) in his two years of regional competition
- President’s Award, Cobb County Bar Association, 2017-2018
- Rookie of the Year Award, Marietta Metro Rotary Club, 2016-2017
Classes & Seminars
- Realtor Continuing Education Course on Short Sales
- Brian M. Douglas & Associates, LLC, Attorney, 2011 to 2014
- Appointed Special Master, Fulton County Superior Court
- Actively Licensed Realtor, State of Georgia
- Trained Mediator, State of Georgia
- Registered Lobbyist
- Cobb County Bar Association, 2011 to Present
- Cobb County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, 2011 to Present
- American Bar Association, 2011 to Present
- State of Georgia Bar Association, Real Estate Property Section, 2011
- The Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Marietta Metro Rotary Club, Membership Committee Chair, 2016-Present
- Cobb County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, Past President, 2017-2018
- Cobb County Bar Association, Board of Trustees, 2017-Present