Marietta County Criminal Defense Attorney
When charged with a criminal offense, it is necessary to seek immediate legal counsel to ensure that your case is handled in accordance with the law and that your rights are protected. Whether you have already been arrested or you believe that you may be charged with a crime, we can effectively assert your rights in and out of court.
Experienced Criminal Defense Trial Attorney
Every criminal case requires an intensive and immediate investigation. We are detail oriented and strategic in collecting all relevant information for your case. We will contact witnesses and use experts to provide corroborative evidence to defend you in court or in bargaining with the prosecutor. We have significant experience, superb trial skills, and the resources to effectively drive results in your case.
Former Cobb County Prosecutor
As a former Cobb County and City of Marietta prosecutor, Roger Rozen has learned how to practice criminal law from the prosecutor’s point of view. With this knowledge, he can quickly and effectively assess the facts of your case to defend against any evidence presented against you. He will fight to reduce your charges and minimize the penalties in your case.
We are experienced in handling all of the following:
- Drug charges: drug possession, trafficking, firearms possession, methamphetamine, cocaine, marijuana, prescriptions, steroids
- DUI/DWI and drunk-driving: repeat and first-time offenders
- Property crimes: shoplifting, theft, burglary
- Violent crimes: homicide, aggravated stalking, domestic abuse, vehicular homicide
- Sex crimes: rape, assault, pornography
- Felonies: drug possession, trafficking, homicide, attempting to elude police
- Misdemeanors: minor drug possession, criminal trespass
We also handle all bail and bond issues in your case. Contact us today to protect your rights.
From the initial consultation through the final resolution of your case, we are your advocates. Whether negotiating a plea bargain or taking your case to trial, you can trust our strategic and relentless defense of the charges against you.