Jeff primarily concentrates his legal practice in the areas of general civil litigation, injury litigation and family law. Jeff’s litigation experience includes representing businesses and individuals in a variety of disputes, individuals in a wide array of domestic matters and those injured through the fault of others. He has helped recover millions of dollars for his clients. Jeff is a member of the State Bar of Georgia and has been selected as a Super Lawyers Rising Star each year from 2018-2023.
Jeff went to college at Furman University and then attended the University of Georgia School of Law. While in law school, Jeff’s success with the mock trial program led to him being selected as a member of the National Order of the Barristers.
Jeff and his wife Amanda live in Smyrna with their dog Ryder. He is a big sports fan, especially the UGA Bulldawgs. When he’s not at the office, Jeff enjoys spending his free time with family and friends.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Family Law
- Estate Planning
- University of Georgia School of Law, Athens, Georgia, J.D. – 2013
- Furman University, South Carolina, cum laude, B.A. in Political Science – 2010
HONORS, AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Georgia Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2018-2021
- National Order of the Barristers
- Georgia Courts, 2013
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- Court of Appeals of Georgia
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Georgia Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Cobb County Bar Association
- National Order of the Barristers, Member
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association